Elders Financial Planning has announced the addition of a former Lionsgate Financial Group-aligned advice practice to its network, in a move to extend the group's offerings in Queensland.
In a statement yesterday, general manager of Elders Financial Planning, Tony Beaven, welcomed the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin.
YouFin head of advice Johnny Grohovaz's "depth of knowledge and experience in the industry will benefit both the business and our existing adviser network”, said Mr Beaven.
“It is particularly pleasing to have an adviser that has helped shape the future of the industry on board with Elders Financial planning. Johnny is highly respected in the industry and the author of the acclaimed “financial adviser's guide to fee for service".
Mr Grohovaz said his decision to join Elders was driven by “the level of professionalism, the compliance and support structures in place and the opportunity Elders provides with its referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
YouFin is the sixth practice Elders has taken on in the past five months in the firm's efforts to grow in rural and metropolitan areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all