Elders Financial Planning has announced the addition of a former Lionsgate Financial Group-aligned advice practice to its network, in a move to extend the group's offerings in Queensland.
In a statement yesterday, general manager of Elders Financial Planning, Tony Beaven, welcomed the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin.
YouFin head of advice Johnny Grohovaz's "depth of knowledge and experience in the industry will benefit both the business and our existing adviser network”, said Mr Beaven.
“It is particularly pleasing to have an adviser that has helped shape the future of the industry on board with Elders Financial planning. Johnny is highly respected in the industry and the author of the acclaimed “financial adviser's guide to fee for service".
Mr Grohovaz said his decision to join Elders was driven by “the level of professionalism, the compliance and support structures in place and the opportunity Elders provides with its referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
YouFin is the sixth practice Elders has taken on in the past five months in the firm's efforts to grow in rural and metropolitan areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all