Netwealth has launched a new managed account service for a self-licensed advice firm in an effort to improve results for clients and business efficiency.
The new private-labelled managed account service will be available only to clients of Melbourne-based Principal Partners, Netwealth said in a statement. The service provides access to the investment expertise of Bennelong Australian Equity Partners.
“We have had a long and successful partnership with Principal Partners and have been working with them to identify ways to enhance client outcomes and business efficiency,” Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said.
John Brady, managing director of Principal Partners, said: “We are excited about embracing the many benefits of managed accounts for our clients as well as driving further efficiency through our business.
“We approached many high quality investment managers, but were really impressed with Bennelong’s current standing due to their boutique ownership structure closely aligning with our investors, strong long-term track record and consistent and disciplined investment approach.”
The new partnership is Netwealth’s eighth private-label relationship, while the company said it will launch another four deals in the coming months.
“It’s an exciting time for us and we are seeing a large increase in new opportunities as advisers focus on building better, more efficient businesses and delivering better client outcomes,” Mr Heine said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:13Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all