Netwealth has launched a new managed account service for a self-licensed advice firm in an effort to improve results for clients and business efficiency.
The new private-labelled managed account service will be available only to clients of Melbourne-based Principal Partners, Netwealth said in a statement. The service provides access to the investment expertise of Bennelong Australian Equity Partners.
“We have had a long and successful partnership with Principal Partners and have been working with them to identify ways to enhance client outcomes and business efficiency,” Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said.
John Brady, managing director of Principal Partners, said: “We are excited about embracing the many benefits of managed accounts for our clients as well as driving further efficiency through our business.
“We approached many high quality investment managers, but were really impressed with Bennelong’s current standing due to their boutique ownership structure closely aligning with our investors, strong long-term track record and consistent and disciplined investment approach.”
The new partnership is Netwealth’s eighth private-label relationship, while the company said it will launch another four deals in the coming months.
“It’s an exciting time for us and we are seeing a large increase in new opportunities as advisers focus on building better, more efficient businesses and delivering better client outcomes,” Mr Heine said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all