OneVue has appointed a former Vanguard executive as its new head of fund services operations as the company looks toward its next phase of growth.
Chris Aylen has been appointed to lead OneVue’s fund services operations team based in Melbourne. He was previously head of fund accounting and administration at Vanguard.
“Chris brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that will complement not only operations but the business broadly, and his appointment corresponds with our increasing transition pipeline,” OneVue head of fund services Richard Harris-Smith said.
“Most importantly, his attitude to clients, colleagues and stakeholders resonates well with OneVue, where cultural fit is so important."
The appointment also comes at a time of growth for OneVue, with the company’s fund services transactions up 120 per cent year-on-year for the last June quarter, according to a statement from the firm.
OneVue managing director Connie Mckeage added: “Chris’s appointment further frees Richard to concentrate his efforts on clients, services and strategy for the Fund Services business.
“With an ever-increasing client base, it is important to focus on not only maintaining but also increasing the high levels of service for which we have become recognised.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all