OneVue has appointed a former Vanguard executive as its new head of fund services operations as the company looks toward its next phase of growth.
Chris Aylen has been appointed to lead OneVue’s fund services operations team based in Melbourne. He was previously head of fund accounting and administration at Vanguard.
“Chris brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that will complement not only operations but the business broadly, and his appointment corresponds with our increasing transition pipeline,” OneVue head of fund services Richard Harris-Smith said.
“Most importantly, his attitude to clients, colleagues and stakeholders resonates well with OneVue, where cultural fit is so important."
The appointment also comes at a time of growth for OneVue, with the company’s fund services transactions up 120 per cent year-on-year for the last June quarter, according to a statement from the firm.
OneVue managing director Connie Mckeage added: “Chris’s appointment further frees Richard to concentrate his efforts on clients, services and strategy for the Fund Services business.
“With an ever-increasing client base, it is important to focus on not only maintaining but also increasing the high levels of service for which we have become recognised.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all