Financial services research provider RFi Group has announced the merger of its RFi Advisory and RFi Consulting businesses as well as the opening of an office in Melbourne.
In a statement yesterday, RFi Group said the newly merged divisions will now come under the RFi Consulting brand as “the business puts increased focus on research consultancy”.
RFi Group’s co-founder, Alan Shields, will head up the newly-created consulting division, which will operate out of the Melbourne office, enabling the group to better service its Victorian clients, the statement said.
“Given the increasing synergies between the bespoke project work undertaken by RFi Advisory and RFi Consulting, now is an ideal time for us to merge the divisions," Mr Shields said.
“I am looking forward to leading an area where I see real value for our clients and over the coming months will be building out the team to meet demand, as well as uncovering some exciting new projects."
Group CEO Charles Green said, “From a global perspective, this merger will allow us to better streamline our capabilities and continue to provide actionable insights, strategic recommendations and excellent client service to our consulting clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all