Financial services research provider RFi Group has announced the merger of its RFi Advisory and RFi Consulting businesses as well as the opening of an office in Melbourne.
In a statement yesterday, RFi Group said the newly merged divisions will now come under the RFi Consulting brand as “the business puts increased focus on research consultancy”.
RFi Group’s co-founder, Alan Shields, will head up the newly-created consulting division, which will operate out of the Melbourne office, enabling the group to better service its Victorian clients, the statement said.
“Given the increasing synergies between the bespoke project work undertaken by RFi Advisory and RFi Consulting, now is an ideal time for us to merge the divisions," Mr Shields said.
“I am looking forward to leading an area where I see real value for our clients and over the coming months will be building out the team to meet demand, as well as uncovering some exciting new projects."
Group CEO Charles Green said, “From a global perspective, this merger will allow us to better streamline our capabilities and continue to provide actionable insights, strategic recommendations and excellent client service to our consulting clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all