A non-aligned advice firm has established a referral relationship with a real estate franchise in an effort to address the lack of financial advice available in traditional real estate offerings.
In a statement, real estate group Stockdale & Leggo announced it has teamed up with S&L Financial Logic, a Melbourne-based advice firm licensed by Paragon Wealth Solutions.
As part of the deal, S&L Financial Logic will provide holistic services to employees and clients through Stockdale’s 75 franchises.
Stockdale & Leggo chief operating officer Anna Thomas says financial advice is a natural extension of real estate offerings.
“There is a clear gap in the provision of advice that many of our clients need and often ask us about and we hope to fill that area by providing this end-to-end financial solution. Talking to an S&L Financial Logic Advisor will help define our clients' goals and provide guidance to map out their long-term financial success,” she said.
“This is largely driven by the need of our existing clients to guarantee that they have a level of protection in place to ensure their vast assets are protected should they suffer ill health, disability or death, as well as providing high quality advice to them in the areas of superannuation, investment, insurance and retirement.”
S&L Financial Logic director Stephen Catterall believes this type of partnership is the next step for the industry and expects others to follow once they have seen the benefits experienced by Stockdale & Leggo clients.
“The clients who will be offered this service will already be working with Stockdale & Leggo franchises and are simply seeking to ensure they have the correct financial protection and future wealth strategies in place for their families and future,” Mr Catterall said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all