Licensee Madison Financial Group will offer a new suite of separately managed accounts (SMAs) from Proactive Portfolios via its wealth management platform, WealthPortal.
Proactive Portfolios has launched five new SMA model portfolios through WealthPortal, the firm said in a statement.
These are intended to help advisers implement client investment strategies by avoiding delays in times of financial market volatility, the statement said.
WealthPortal is partly owned by OneVue Services.
Madison's national manager for practice development, Jaime Johns, said the “extensive choice” of model portfolios reduces both administration for advisers and compliance risk for the dealer group.
OneVue head of product, Brett Marsh, said: “Managed accounts are becoming increasingly popular with advisers due to their efficiency in implementation and compliance benefits, due to clients being actively managed within their asset allocation.
“At OneVue, we are proud to continue our relationship with the Madison Financial Group by delivering these new managed account solutions through WealthPortal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all