Licensee Madison Financial Group will offer a new suite of separately managed accounts (SMAs) from Proactive Portfolios via its wealth management platform, WealthPortal.
Proactive Portfolios has launched five new SMA model portfolios through WealthPortal, the firm said in a statement.
These are intended to help advisers implement client investment strategies by avoiding delays in times of financial market volatility, the statement said.
WealthPortal is partly owned by OneVue Services.
Madison's national manager for practice development, Jaime Johns, said the “extensive choice” of model portfolios reduces both administration for advisers and compliance risk for the dealer group.
OneVue head of product, Brett Marsh, said: “Managed accounts are becoming increasingly popular with advisers due to their efficiency in implementation and compliance benefits, due to clients being actively managed within their asset allocation.
“At OneVue, we are proud to continue our relationship with the Madison Financial Group by delivering these new managed account solutions through WealthPortal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all