Licensee Madison Financial Group will offer a new suite of separately managed accounts (SMAs) from Proactive Portfolios via its wealth management platform, WealthPortal.
Proactive Portfolios has launched five new SMA model portfolios through WealthPortal, the firm said in a statement.
These are intended to help advisers implement client investment strategies by avoiding delays in times of financial market volatility, the statement said.
WealthPortal is partly owned by OneVue Services.
Madison's national manager for practice development, Jaime Johns, said the “extensive choice” of model portfolios reduces both administration for advisers and compliance risk for the dealer group.
OneVue head of product, Brett Marsh, said: “Managed accounts are becoming increasingly popular with advisers due to their efficiency in implementation and compliance benefits, due to clients being actively managed within their asset allocation.
“At OneVue, we are proud to continue our relationship with the Madison Financial Group by delivering these new managed account solutions through WealthPortal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all