Licensee Madison Financial Group will offer a new suite of separately managed accounts (SMAs) from Proactive Portfolios via its wealth management platform, WealthPortal.
Proactive Portfolios has launched five new SMA model portfolios through WealthPortal, the firm said in a statement.
These are intended to help advisers implement client investment strategies by avoiding delays in times of financial market volatility, the statement said.
WealthPortal is partly owned by OneVue Services.
Madison's national manager for practice development, Jaime Johns, said the “extensive choice” of model portfolios reduces both administration for advisers and compliance risk for the dealer group.
OneVue head of product, Brett Marsh, said: “Managed accounts are becoming increasingly popular with advisers due to their efficiency in implementation and compliance benefits, due to clients being actively managed within their asset allocation.
“At OneVue, we are proud to continue our relationship with the Madison Financial Group by delivering these new managed account solutions through WealthPortal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all