Fiducian has upgraded its online portal for clients in a move to enhance the delivery of online services, both to clients and advisers.
The upgrade will enable straight-through processing from the client portal, FiducianOnline, to its administration platform, FASTrack, the firm said in a statement.
Some of FiducianOnline’s changes include enhanced global reporting for advisers and global views of client correspondence, the statement said.
They also include closed accounts and investment profile changes.
Fiducian head of platform services, Luke Grbin, said the latest enhancements will enable the firm to continue to grow as one of Australia’s few end-to-end financial services businesses with its own IT systems.
“FiducianOnline will now work even more seamlessly with FORCe and FASTrack to deliver excellent service and financial planning to clients,” Mr Grbin said.
“For example, closed accounts will now have greater search capabilities to allow planners to get full history on their client base.
“With profile changes, planners will be able to authorise for instant update to FASTrack or finalise for client signature.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all