Fiducian has upgraded its online portal for clients in a move to enhance the delivery of online services, both to clients and advisers.
The upgrade will enable straight-through processing from the client portal, FiducianOnline, to its administration platform, FASTrack, the firm said in a statement.
Some of FiducianOnline’s changes include enhanced global reporting for advisers and global views of client correspondence, the statement said.
They also include closed accounts and investment profile changes.
Fiducian head of platform services, Luke Grbin, said the latest enhancements will enable the firm to continue to grow as one of Australia’s few end-to-end financial services businesses with its own IT systems.
“FiducianOnline will now work even more seamlessly with FORCe and FASTrack to deliver excellent service and financial planning to clients,” Mr Grbin said.
“For example, closed accounts will now have greater search capabilities to allow planners to get full history on their client base.
“With profile changes, planners will be able to authorise for instant update to FASTrack or finalise for client signature.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all