Fiducian has upgraded its online portal for clients in a move to enhance the delivery of online services, both to clients and advisers.
The upgrade will enable straight-through processing from the client portal, FiducianOnline, to its administration platform, FASTrack, the firm said in a statement.
Some of FiducianOnline’s changes include enhanced global reporting for advisers and global views of client correspondence, the statement said.
They also include closed accounts and investment profile changes.
Fiducian head of platform services, Luke Grbin, said the latest enhancements will enable the firm to continue to grow as one of Australia’s few end-to-end financial services businesses with its own IT systems.
“FiducianOnline will now work even more seamlessly with FORCe and FASTrack to deliver excellent service and financial planning to clients,” Mr Grbin said.
“For example, closed accounts will now have greater search capabilities to allow planners to get full history on their client base.
“With profile changes, planners will be able to authorise for instant update to FASTrack or finalise for client signature.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all