National accounting and financial planning firm Bentleys has recorded extensive growth moving into the new financial year, thanks to recent mergers and an expansion to new locations.
In a statement, Bentleys said it focused on a growth strategy in the last financial year, which saw the firm expand to new locations in Tweed Heads, the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast and Launceston.
Chief executive Mark Chapman said Bentleys attributes its growth to the market asking for a greater breadth and depth of services.
“Our national network has experienced significant growth, particularly in the last 12 months in a very competitive and fast-changing market. This has allowed us to better serve our clients as it ensures we can offer them the services and expertise they need, regardless of where they are located,” Mr Chapman said.
Bentleys recently merged a number of its branches with the likes of Melbourne-based firm UHY Norton, Complete Financial Services and business advisory firm Moore Stephens in Adelaide. Bentleys Tasmania has completed its merger with Hobart-based Tenuto Financial – positioning the company as the largest Tasmanian-owned statewide accounting and advisory firm, the statement said.
“Just as last financial year was marked by an increase in Bentleys offices across Australia, we expect the year ahead to follow in the same vein. Expansion and growth remains the main focus for the business, with the network able to offer greater efficiencies and services for clients through the benefit of scale,” Mr Chapman said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all