National accounting and financial planning firm Bentleys has recorded extensive growth moving into the new financial year, thanks to recent mergers and an expansion to new locations.
In a statement, Bentleys said it focused on a growth strategy in the last financial year, which saw the firm expand to new locations in Tweed Heads, the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast and Launceston.
Chief executive Mark Chapman said Bentleys attributes its growth to the market asking for a greater breadth and depth of services.
“Our national network has experienced significant growth, particularly in the last 12 months in a very competitive and fast-changing market. This has allowed us to better serve our clients as it ensures we can offer them the services and expertise they need, regardless of where they are located,” Mr Chapman said.
Bentleys recently merged a number of its branches with the likes of Melbourne-based firm UHY Norton, Complete Financial Services and business advisory firm Moore Stephens in Adelaide. Bentleys Tasmania has completed its merger with Hobart-based Tenuto Financial – positioning the company as the largest Tasmanian-owned statewide accounting and advisory firm, the statement said.
“Just as last financial year was marked by an increase in Bentleys offices across Australia, we expect the year ahead to follow in the same vein. Expansion and growth remains the main focus for the business, with the network able to offer greater efficiencies and services for clients through the benefit of scale,” Mr Chapman said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all