ClearView has upgraded its wrap platform with the introduction of annuities from Challenger and CommInsure.
The firm said in a statement that changes to the WealthSolutions platform were driven by adviser feedback. Advisers and their clients now have access to annuities for retirement and investment planning.
“One of the biggest benefits we can deliver to advisers is to assist with efficiencies in their office, while ensuring they have access to all the relevant financial tools to meet their clients’ needs,” Simon Swanson, managing director at ClearView, said.
“We are pleased to be able to offer convenient access to guaranteed income stream solutions.”
The launch of the annuities follows WealthSolutions’ upgrade to its popular implemented model solutions, with the addition of separately managed accounts (SMAs) to its investment platform in October 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all