ClearView has upgraded its wrap platform with the introduction of annuities from Challenger and CommInsure.
The firm said in a statement that changes to the WealthSolutions platform were driven by adviser feedback. Advisers and their clients now have access to annuities for retirement and investment planning.
“One of the biggest benefits we can deliver to advisers is to assist with efficiencies in their office, while ensuring they have access to all the relevant financial tools to meet their clients’ needs,” Simon Swanson, managing director at ClearView, said.
“We are pleased to be able to offer convenient access to guaranteed income stream solutions.”
The launch of the annuities follows WealthSolutions’ upgrade to its popular implemented model solutions, with the addition of separately managed accounts (SMAs) to its investment platform in October 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all