ClearView has upgraded its wrap platform with the introduction of annuities from Challenger and CommInsure.
The firm said in a statement that changes to the WealthSolutions platform were driven by adviser feedback. Advisers and their clients now have access to annuities for retirement and investment planning.
“One of the biggest benefits we can deliver to advisers is to assist with efficiencies in their office, while ensuring they have access to all the relevant financial tools to meet their clients’ needs,” Simon Swanson, managing director at ClearView, said.
“We are pleased to be able to offer convenient access to guaranteed income stream solutions.”
The launch of the annuities follows WealthSolutions’ upgrade to its popular implemented model solutions, with the addition of separately managed accounts (SMAs) to its investment platform in October 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all