ClearView has upgraded its wrap platform with the introduction of annuities from Challenger and CommInsure.
The firm said in a statement that changes to the WealthSolutions platform were driven by adviser feedback. Advisers and their clients now have access to annuities for retirement and investment planning.
“One of the biggest benefits we can deliver to advisers is to assist with efficiencies in their office, while ensuring they have access to all the relevant financial tools to meet their clients’ needs,” Simon Swanson, managing director at ClearView, said.
“We are pleased to be able to offer convenient access to guaranteed income stream solutions.”
The launch of the annuities follows WealthSolutions’ upgrade to its popular implemented model solutions, with the addition of separately managed accounts (SMAs) to its investment platform in October 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all