Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has appointed a former NAB senior financial planner as its new director of risk and succession.
Andrew Proudfoot was a senior financial planner with NAB for four yearst. Prior to that, he was a financial adviser at Suncorp Group, according to his LinkedIn profile.
“As director of risk and succession, Andrew’s focus will be the provision of financial risk mitigation strategies and high level strategic business succession solutions,” MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said.
“This area has always been a high priority for MGD, with Andrew’s appointment bringing that further into focus."
Mr Proudfoot said, "MGD’s integrated approach is one that really resonates with me and I truly appreciate the opportunity to use my specialist experience to help make a difference to how we manage risk for our clients".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all