Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has appointed a former NAB senior financial planner as its new director of risk and succession.
Andrew Proudfoot was a senior financial planner with NAB for four yearst. Prior to that, he was a financial adviser at Suncorp Group, according to his LinkedIn profile.
“As director of risk and succession, Andrew’s focus will be the provision of financial risk mitigation strategies and high level strategic business succession solutions,” MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said.
“This area has always been a high priority for MGD, with Andrew’s appointment bringing that further into focus."
Mr Proudfoot said, "MGD’s integrated approach is one that really resonates with me and I truly appreciate the opportunity to use my specialist experience to help make a difference to how we manage risk for our clients".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all