Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has appointed a former NAB senior financial planner as its new director of risk and succession.
Andrew Proudfoot was a senior financial planner with NAB for four yearst. Prior to that, he was a financial adviser at Suncorp Group, according to his LinkedIn profile.
“As director of risk and succession, Andrew’s focus will be the provision of financial risk mitigation strategies and high level strategic business succession solutions,” MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said.
“This area has always been a high priority for MGD, with Andrew’s appointment bringing that further into focus."
Mr Proudfoot said, "MGD’s integrated approach is one that really resonates with me and I truly appreciate the opportunity to use my specialist experience to help make a difference to how we manage risk for our clients".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all