Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has appointed a former NAB senior financial planner as its new director of risk and succession.
Andrew Proudfoot was a senior financial planner with NAB for four yearst. Prior to that, he was a financial adviser at Suncorp Group, according to his LinkedIn profile.
“As director of risk and succession, Andrew’s focus will be the provision of financial risk mitigation strategies and high level strategic business succession solutions,” MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said.
“This area has always been a high priority for MGD, with Andrew’s appointment bringing that further into focus."
Mr Proudfoot said, "MGD’s integrated approach is one that really resonates with me and I truly appreciate the opportunity to use my specialist experience to help make a difference to how we manage risk for our clients".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- view all