Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has appointed a former NAB senior financial planner as its new director of risk and succession.
Andrew Proudfoot was a senior financial planner with NAB for four yearst. Prior to that, he was a financial adviser at Suncorp Group, according to his LinkedIn profile.
“As director of risk and succession, Andrew’s focus will be the provision of financial risk mitigation strategies and high level strategic business succession solutions,” MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said.
“This area has always been a high priority for MGD, with Andrew’s appointment bringing that further into focus."
Mr Proudfoot said, "MGD’s integrated approach is one that really resonates with me and I truly appreciate the opportunity to use my specialist experience to help make a difference to how we manage risk for our clients".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all