ANZ ETFS has said it will soon launch a new ETF on the ASX that will allow investors to tap into the performance of European companies.
The ANZ ETFS EURO STOXX 50 ETF (ESTX) will be available on the ASX later this month, the firm said in a statement. The product is designed to capture the returns of 50 of the largest stocks from 12 countries within the eurozone.
The launch will also represent the first time STOXX, a global index provider, has licensed one of its indexes to an ETF listed on the ASX.
“We’re excited to bring ESTX to Australian investors as it offers cost-effective access to the Eurozone’s leading companies and pure Euro exposure through an internationally recognised European benchmark," ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said.
“We believe this product will prove popular with both retail and institutional investors looking to expand their overseas investment horizons beyond the US and China.”
STOXX chief executive Matteo Andreetto said: “The EURO STOXX 50 Index offers access to the performance of the key Eurozone equities from blue-chip companies such as Daimler, Bayer or Unilever.
“We are delighted that our transparent and rules-based flagship is now also available to Australian market participants.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all