Elders Financial Planning (EFP) will launch a series of roadshows this month to promote the group's newly-revamped dealer service offering.
The roadshow will kick off in Brisbane on 14 July and continue to Sydney and Melbourne in August.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said: “Following our recent transformation, EFP now has one of the most competitive dealer offerings in the industry, giving advice practices a compelling pricing and compliance structure combined with a highly-qualified face-to-face dealer support model.
“We are currently forging national referral networks across the broader Elders group with banking, general insurance, rural services and real estate to attract small and large advice practices in both rural and metropolitan areas to the business,” he said.
Elders’ new service proposition comes after Mr Beaven was appointed to head the dealer group earlier this year.
Since then, Elders has made a string of announcements as new firms join its growing network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all