Elders Financial Planning (EFP) will launch a series of roadshows this month to promote the group's newly-revamped dealer service offering.
The roadshow will kick off in Brisbane on 14 July and continue to Sydney and Melbourne in August.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said: “Following our recent transformation, EFP now has one of the most competitive dealer offerings in the industry, giving advice practices a compelling pricing and compliance structure combined with a highly-qualified face-to-face dealer support model.
“We are currently forging national referral networks across the broader Elders group with banking, general insurance, rural services and real estate to attract small and large advice practices in both rural and metropolitan areas to the business,” he said.
Elders’ new service proposition comes after Mr Beaven was appointed to head the dealer group earlier this year.
Since then, Elders has made a string of announcements as new firms join its growing network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all