ASIC removes Macquarie licence conditions; Link Group expands advice offering; SuiteBox eyes global expansion and more.
ASIC removes Macquarie licence conditions
The additional licence conditions imposed on Macquarie Bank’s AFSL, which were initially met with resistance, have been removed by ASIC.
Link Group expands advice offering
Link Group will rebrand its financial advice business, Money Solutions, as part of an expansion of its advice offering.
SuiteBox readies for global expansion
Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has said it is preparing for a global expansion for early next year, with the company already in discussion with advice groups in South Africa and the UK.
ASIC cancels Sydney firm’s AFSL
ASIC has said it cancelled the AFSL of a Sydney-based licensee for failing to comply with its reporting duties.
Link Group teams up with Ignition Wealth on robo-advice
Link Group has announced a new partnership with robo-adviser Ignition Wealth, which will see superannuation fund members get access to online advice.
Canadian company reaches for Australia in new acquisition
A North American financial services company has announced it will acquire advice firm Altius Associates in a move that will help the firm increase its global reach in Australia.
AIOFP to announce two industry fund relationships
The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals is set to announce new advice relationships with two industry super funds.
Spring FG to offer personal advice online
Spring FG has said it opened its new SMSF platform for pre-registrations, with the platform set to offer users scaled and personal advice online.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all