A risk management, governance and technology expert has been appointed to Decimal Software’s newly-created advisory board.
According to a statement, Glenn Mescher is currently an adviser to global financial services consulting firm Promontory Financial Group and was previously the executive general manager for regulatory relations, compliance and operational risk, and CIO prior to that, at NAB.
He also sits on the sub-board committees for several non-profit organisations including the Red Cross and Victorian State Library, the statement said.
The news comes only weeks after Mark Potts joined Decimal as its non-executive chairman.
“Mr Mescher is highly regarded as having extensive knowledge on global compliance, risk management and governance, which have become the leading drivers for digital financial advice solutions,” Mr Potts said.
“His proven expertise and insights into new business opportunities will ensure Decimal has optimum market advantage now and into the future.
“Glenn’s appointment will add more depth to our already deep compliance framework that provides our customers with confidence and enables sustainable growth of the company.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all