Non-aligned dealer group Synchron has announced the destination of its upcoming NextGen 2016 conference, which is dedicated to helping advisers and sales executives under 40 years old build relationships.
In a statement, Synchron said it will host the next event in Alice Springs. This will be the 10th year the conference has been running.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said: “Alice Springs is such an amazing environment for a conference like NextGen, a huge part of which is all about team building and establishing relationships.
“NextGen is known for challenging young professionals physically, mentally and emotionally, and where better to do that than in the outback.”
Speaking at the event will be Brad Tonini of The Sales Strategist, who will coach delegates in areas such as “increasing sales in challenging times, developing a sales culture and selling for non-sales people,” the statement said.
“Brad Tonini is one of Australia’s premier public speakers and such a sought after sales strategist,” Mr Trapnell said.
“Our young advisers, along with the whole industry, are experiencing so much uncertainty and change and so this presentation will provide them with the confidence to really look at their business models and make the changes necessary so they can continue to excel.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all