Link Group has announced a new partnership with robo-adviser Ignition Wealth, which will see superannuation fund members get access to online advice tools.
In a statement, the super administrator said Ignition Wealth has integrated with its digital and mobile solutions provider, Link Digital Solutions. The partnership will provide super fund members with access to advice tools such as super and insurance cover calculators via Link’s online portals.
The statement said super funds are increasingly using robo-advice tools as a way to encourage member engagement and retention.
Link Group Information, Digital and Data Solutions (IDDS) chief executive Pual Gardiner said: “We actively seek to integrate with specialist partners in order to provide our super fund clients with greater choice and functionality, to help them better engage their members.”
“This partnership with Ignition Wealth will allow us to pre-populate superannuation advice tools such as personal projections and simulation, and make them readily available within our clients’ online member portals," he added.
“Ultimately, this will assist funds as they support their members in the journey from accumulation to retirement.”
Ignition Wealth chief executive Mark Fordree said: “The integration of Link Group’s administration technology with Ignition Wealth’s online digital advice provides a consumer-first solution, as the ability to automatically pre-fill tools and calculators with real member data will increase accuracy and decrease time, driving greater member engagement.
“We are really excited to work with Link Group, an innovative technology partner to provide an excellent user experience and assist members as they work to grow their wealth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all