Link Group has announced a new partnership with robo-adviser Ignition Wealth, which will see superannuation fund members get access to online advice tools.
In a statement, the super administrator said Ignition Wealth has integrated with its digital and mobile solutions provider, Link Digital Solutions. The partnership will provide super fund members with access to advice tools such as super and insurance cover calculators via Link’s online portals.
The statement said super funds are increasingly using robo-advice tools as a way to encourage member engagement and retention.
Link Group Information, Digital and Data Solutions (IDDS) chief executive Pual Gardiner said: “We actively seek to integrate with specialist partners in order to provide our super fund clients with greater choice and functionality, to help them better engage their members.”
“This partnership with Ignition Wealth will allow us to pre-populate superannuation advice tools such as personal projections and simulation, and make them readily available within our clients’ online member portals," he added.
“Ultimately, this will assist funds as they support their members in the journey from accumulation to retirement.”
Ignition Wealth chief executive Mark Fordree said: “The integration of Link Group’s administration technology with Ignition Wealth’s online digital advice provides a consumer-first solution, as the ability to automatically pre-fill tools and calculators with real member data will increase accuracy and decrease time, driving greater member engagement.
“We are really excited to work with Link Group, an innovative technology partner to provide an excellent user experience and assist members as they work to grow their wealth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all