NAB's private wealth management firm, JBWere, has partnered with Praemium to implement new client reporting software to support its wealth and investment advice.
The software will be used across JBWere’s wealth management client portfolios, and JBWere chief executive Justin Greiner said the company is “pleased to work with Praemium" to underpin client reporting.
“JBWere is uniquely positioned for growth," he said, "[and] for us to continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients we need to ensure all our underlying technologies are best in class."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said he is “delighted” with the partnership, adding that more companies are likely to implement reporting software in coming years.
“As the wealth management industry continues to evolve, we expect to see other stockbroking and wealth management firms look to outsource more of their technology needs to specialist providers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all