NAB's private wealth management firm, JBWere, has partnered with Praemium to implement new client reporting software to support its wealth and investment advice.
The software will be used across JBWere’s wealth management client portfolios, and JBWere chief executive Justin Greiner said the company is “pleased to work with Praemium" to underpin client reporting.
“JBWere is uniquely positioned for growth," he said, "[and] for us to continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients we need to ensure all our underlying technologies are best in class."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said he is “delighted” with the partnership, adding that more companies are likely to implement reporting software in coming years.
“As the wealth management industry continues to evolve, we expect to see other stockbroking and wealth management firms look to outsource more of their technology needs to specialist providers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all