NAB's private wealth management firm, JBWere, has partnered with Praemium to implement new client reporting software to support its wealth and investment advice.
The software will be used across JBWere’s wealth management client portfolios, and JBWere chief executive Justin Greiner said the company is “pleased to work with Praemium" to underpin client reporting.
“JBWere is uniquely positioned for growth," he said, "[and] for us to continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients we need to ensure all our underlying technologies are best in class."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said he is “delighted” with the partnership, adding that more companies are likely to implement reporting software in coming years.
“As the wealth management industry continues to evolve, we expect to see other stockbroking and wealth management firms look to outsource more of their technology needs to specialist providers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all