NAB's private wealth management firm, JBWere, has partnered with Praemium to implement new client reporting software to support its wealth and investment advice.
The software will be used across JBWere’s wealth management client portfolios, and JBWere chief executive Justin Greiner said the company is “pleased to work with Praemium" to underpin client reporting.
“JBWere is uniquely positioned for growth," he said, "[and] for us to continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients we need to ensure all our underlying technologies are best in class."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said he is “delighted” with the partnership, adding that more companies are likely to implement reporting software in coming years.
“As the wealth management industry continues to evolve, we expect to see other stockbroking and wealth management firms look to outsource more of their technology needs to specialist providers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all