NAB's private wealth management firm, JBWere, has partnered with Praemium to implement new client reporting software to support its wealth and investment advice.
The software will be used across JBWere’s wealth management client portfolios, and JBWere chief executive Justin Greiner said the company is “pleased to work with Praemium" to underpin client reporting.
“JBWere is uniquely positioned for growth," he said, "[and] for us to continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients we need to ensure all our underlying technologies are best in class."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said he is “delighted” with the partnership, adding that more companies are likely to implement reporting software in coming years.
“As the wealth management industry continues to evolve, we expect to see other stockbroking and wealth management firms look to outsource more of their technology needs to specialist providers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all