Spring FG has announced it has opened its new SMSF platform for pre-registrations, with the platform set to offer users scaled and personal advice online.
The platform, operating from mysuper247.com, will launch next month and will allow users to establish and operate SMSFs online, according to a Spring FG statement.
Mysuper247 trustees and members will also have access both to one-off scaled advice and one-off or ongoing personal advice and recommendations.
“Whether seeking specific advice on insurance or portfolio construction, or more strategic advice on matters such as contributions or retirement structuring, Mysuper247 members will be able to access professional advice as and when they need it,” said Spring FG founder and managing director, Keith Cullen.
Mr Cullen added that trustees will be able to hold “nearly any type of SIS Act-compliant investment” when upgrading to its bespoke offering.
“Mysuper247 sets new standards in affordability, ease of establishment and operation, and trustee and member resources,” he said.
“In addition to an array of integrated investment options, trustees and members will be provided with Australia’s most advanced suite of SMSF management and reporting tools through our integration to Class Super’s powerful digital tool-set.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all