Spring FG has announced it has opened its new SMSF platform for pre-registrations, with the platform set to offer users scaled and personal advice online.
The platform, operating from mysuper247.com, will launch next month and will allow users to establish and operate SMSFs online, according to a Spring FG statement.
Mysuper247 trustees and members will also have access both to one-off scaled advice and one-off or ongoing personal advice and recommendations.
“Whether seeking specific advice on insurance or portfolio construction, or more strategic advice on matters such as contributions or retirement structuring, Mysuper247 members will be able to access professional advice as and when they need it,” said Spring FG founder and managing director, Keith Cullen.
Mr Cullen added that trustees will be able to hold “nearly any type of SIS Act-compliant investment” when upgrading to its bespoke offering.
“Mysuper247 sets new standards in affordability, ease of establishment and operation, and trustee and member resources,” he said.
“In addition to an array of integrated investment options, trustees and members will be provided with Australia’s most advanced suite of SMSF management and reporting tools through our integration to Class Super’s powerful digital tool-set.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all