Spring FG has announced it has opened its new SMSF platform for pre-registrations, with the platform set to offer users scaled and personal advice online.
The platform, operating from mysuper247.com, will launch next month and will allow users to establish and operate SMSFs online, according to a Spring FG statement.
Mysuper247 trustees and members will also have access both to one-off scaled advice and one-off or ongoing personal advice and recommendations.
“Whether seeking specific advice on insurance or portfolio construction, or more strategic advice on matters such as contributions or retirement structuring, Mysuper247 members will be able to access professional advice as and when they need it,” said Spring FG founder and managing director, Keith Cullen.
Mr Cullen added that trustees will be able to hold “nearly any type of SIS Act-compliant investment” when upgrading to its bespoke offering.
“Mysuper247 sets new standards in affordability, ease of establishment and operation, and trustee and member resources,” he said.
“In addition to an array of integrated investment options, trustees and members will be provided with Australia’s most advanced suite of SMSF management and reporting tools through our integration to Class Super’s powerful digital tool-set.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all