Spring FG has announced it has opened its new SMSF platform for pre-registrations, with the platform set to offer users scaled and personal advice online.
The platform, operating from mysuper247.com, will launch next month and will allow users to establish and operate SMSFs online, according to a Spring FG statement.
Mysuper247 trustees and members will also have access both to one-off scaled advice and one-off or ongoing personal advice and recommendations.
“Whether seeking specific advice on insurance or portfolio construction, or more strategic advice on matters such as contributions or retirement structuring, Mysuper247 members will be able to access professional advice as and when they need it,” said Spring FG founder and managing director, Keith Cullen.
Mr Cullen added that trustees will be able to hold “nearly any type of SIS Act-compliant investment” when upgrading to its bespoke offering.
“Mysuper247 sets new standards in affordability, ease of establishment and operation, and trustee and member resources,” he said.
“In addition to an array of integrated investment options, trustees and members will be provided with Australia’s most advanced suite of SMSF management and reporting tools through our integration to Class Super’s powerful digital tool-set.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all