Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Westpac New Zealand chief executive to its board, as the company focuses on a growth plan.
Peter Clare joins the board on 1 July, Rubik said in a statement. He has been in the banking industry since 1995 and was the CEO of Westpac New Zealand up until 2014.
“Attracting someone of Peter’s calibre is a testament to Rubik’s increasing maturity and vision for growth,” Rubik chairman Craig Coleman said.
“Peter’s skills and experience, combined with his network in the banking and technology sectors, will be of great value in helping to drive Rubik’s future success.”
“I’m excited by the opportunity Rubik presents,” said Mr Clare
“The fact that Rubik is front and centre of providing solutions that move clients from legacy systems to cloud-based platforms fits perfectly with my professional experience in banking and my passion for technology.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all