Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Westpac New Zealand chief executive to its board, as the company focuses on a growth plan.
Peter Clare joins the board on 1 July, Rubik said in a statement. He has been in the banking industry since 1995 and was the CEO of Westpac New Zealand up until 2014.
“Attracting someone of Peter’s calibre is a testament to Rubik’s increasing maturity and vision for growth,” Rubik chairman Craig Coleman said.
“Peter’s skills and experience, combined with his network in the banking and technology sectors, will be of great value in helping to drive Rubik’s future success.”
“I’m excited by the opportunity Rubik presents,” said Mr Clare
“The fact that Rubik is front and centre of providing solutions that move clients from legacy systems to cloud-based platforms fits perfectly with my professional experience in banking and my passion for technology.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all