Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Westpac New Zealand chief executive to its board, as the company focuses on a growth plan.
Peter Clare joins the board on 1 July, Rubik said in a statement. He has been in the banking industry since 1995 and was the CEO of Westpac New Zealand up until 2014.
“Attracting someone of Peter’s calibre is a testament to Rubik’s increasing maturity and vision for growth,” Rubik chairman Craig Coleman said.
“Peter’s skills and experience, combined with his network in the banking and technology sectors, will be of great value in helping to drive Rubik’s future success.”
“I’m excited by the opportunity Rubik presents,” said Mr Clare
“The fact that Rubik is front and centre of providing solutions that move clients from legacy systems to cloud-based platforms fits perfectly with my professional experience in banking and my passion for technology.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all