Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Westpac New Zealand chief executive to its board, as the company focuses on a growth plan.
Peter Clare joins the board on 1 July, Rubik said in a statement. He has been in the banking industry since 1995 and was the CEO of Westpac New Zealand up until 2014.
“Attracting someone of Peter’s calibre is a testament to Rubik’s increasing maturity and vision for growth,” Rubik chairman Craig Coleman said.
“Peter’s skills and experience, combined with his network in the banking and technology sectors, will be of great value in helping to drive Rubik’s future success.”
“I’m excited by the opportunity Rubik presents,” said Mr Clare
“The fact that Rubik is front and centre of providing solutions that move clients from legacy systems to cloud-based platforms fits perfectly with my professional experience in banking and my passion for technology.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all