Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Westpac New Zealand chief executive to its board, as the company focuses on a growth plan.
Peter Clare joins the board on 1 July, Rubik said in a statement. He has been in the banking industry since 1995 and was the CEO of Westpac New Zealand up until 2014.
“Attracting someone of Peter’s calibre is a testament to Rubik’s increasing maturity and vision for growth,” Rubik chairman Craig Coleman said.
“Peter’s skills and experience, combined with his network in the banking and technology sectors, will be of great value in helping to drive Rubik’s future success.”
“I’m excited by the opportunity Rubik presents,” said Mr Clare
“The fact that Rubik is front and centre of providing solutions that move clients from legacy systems to cloud-based platforms fits perfectly with my professional experience in banking and my passion for technology.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all