Property fund manager DomaCom has implemented a number of enhancements to its platform, allowing advisers to complete certain forms electronically.
In a statement, the firm said that as part of its new V3 environment, advisers will be able to complete application forms online for clients and ask them to sign electronically, using a PIN number sent to them via email.
Advisers will also be able to allocate money across multiple bookbuilds using the “book of books” feature, as well as being able to raise funds in a bookbuild first and identify properties later.
“This is to ensure that you’ve raised sufficient funds to cover the purchase price and expenses,” DomaCom said.
The new features are available immediately, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all