Property fund manager DomaCom has implemented a number of enhancements to its platform, allowing advisers to complete certain forms electronically.
In a statement, the firm said that as part of its new V3 environment, advisers will be able to complete application forms online for clients and ask them to sign electronically, using a PIN number sent to them via email.
Advisers will also be able to allocate money across multiple bookbuilds using the “book of books” feature, as well as being able to raise funds in a bookbuild first and identify properties later.
“This is to ensure that you’ve raised sufficient funds to cover the purchase price and expenses,” DomaCom said.
The new features are available immediately, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all