Property fund manager DomaCom has implemented a number of enhancements to its platform, allowing advisers to complete certain forms electronically.
In a statement, the firm said that as part of its new V3 environment, advisers will be able to complete application forms online for clients and ask them to sign electronically, using a PIN number sent to them via email.
Advisers will also be able to allocate money across multiple bookbuilds using the “book of books” feature, as well as being able to raise funds in a bookbuild first and identify properties later.
“This is to ensure that you’ve raised sufficient funds to cover the purchase price and expenses,” DomaCom said.
The new features are available immediately, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all