Property fund manager DomaCom has implemented a number of enhancements to its platform, allowing advisers to complete certain forms electronically.
In a statement, the firm said that as part of its new V3 environment, advisers will be able to complete application forms online for clients and ask them to sign electronically, using a PIN number sent to them via email.
Advisers will also be able to allocate money across multiple bookbuilds using the “book of books” feature, as well as being able to raise funds in a bookbuild first and identify properties later.
“This is to ensure that you’ve raised sufficient funds to cover the purchase price and expenses,” DomaCom said.
The new features are available immediately, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers now ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all