Property fund manager DomaCom has implemented a number of enhancements to its platform, allowing advisers to complete certain forms electronically.
In a statement, the firm said that as part of its new V3 environment, advisers will be able to complete application forms online for clients and ask them to sign electronically, using a PIN number sent to them via email.
Advisers will also be able to allocate money across multiple bookbuilds using the “book of books” feature, as well as being able to raise funds in a bookbuild first and identify properties later.
“This is to ensure that you’ve raised sufficient funds to cover the purchase price and expenses,” DomaCom said.
The new features are available immediately, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all