The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has reappointed Morningstar Australasia as a research provider for its licensee financial planning businesses.
According to a statement, Morningstar Australasia will be the primary investment research provider for CBA’s wealth management advice licensee financial planning businesses Commonwealth Financial Planning, Financial Wisdom and BWFA.
Morningstar will also begin providing research to Count Financial, another CBA financial planning subsidiary, from 1 September, the statement said.
The firm has been providing services to CBA’s wealth management advice licensees since 2011.
Morningstar Australasia chief executive Heather Brilliant said: “We’re pleased to be renewing our longstanding relationship with Commonwealth Bank’s wealth management advice business, and extending our services to Count Financial advisers.
“We continue to invest in our investment and retirement research, tools, and data, enabling the Bank’s employed and aligned advisers to select investments best suited to client needs, and communicate how their advice helps clients work towards achieving their investing and retirement savings goals.”
Morningstar will continue to complement CBA’s in-house advice research team by providing research and consulting services and tools for employed and aligned financial advisers, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all