The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has reappointed Morningstar Australasia as a research provider for its licensee financial planning businesses.
According to a statement, Morningstar Australasia will be the primary investment research provider for CBA’s wealth management advice licensee financial planning businesses Commonwealth Financial Planning, Financial Wisdom and BWFA.
Morningstar will also begin providing research to Count Financial, another CBA financial planning subsidiary, from 1 September, the statement said.
The firm has been providing services to CBA’s wealth management advice licensees since 2011.
Morningstar Australasia chief executive Heather Brilliant said: “We’re pleased to be renewing our longstanding relationship with Commonwealth Bank’s wealth management advice business, and extending our services to Count Financial advisers.
“We continue to invest in our investment and retirement research, tools, and data, enabling the Bank’s employed and aligned advisers to select investments best suited to client needs, and communicate how their advice helps clients work towards achieving their investing and retirement savings goals.”
Morningstar will continue to complement CBA’s in-house advice research team by providing research and consulting services and tools for employed and aligned financial advisers, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all