The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has reappointed Morningstar Australasia as a research provider for its licensee financial planning businesses.
According to a statement, Morningstar Australasia will be the primary investment research provider for CBA’s wealth management advice licensee financial planning businesses Commonwealth Financial Planning, Financial Wisdom and BWFA.
Morningstar will also begin providing research to Count Financial, another CBA financial planning subsidiary, from 1 September, the statement said.
The firm has been providing services to CBA’s wealth management advice licensees since 2011.
Morningstar Australasia chief executive Heather Brilliant said: “We’re pleased to be renewing our longstanding relationship with Commonwealth Bank’s wealth management advice business, and extending our services to Count Financial advisers.
“We continue to invest in our investment and retirement research, tools, and data, enabling the Bank’s employed and aligned advisers to select investments best suited to client needs, and communicate how their advice helps clients work towards achieving their investing and retirement savings goals.”
Morningstar will continue to complement CBA’s in-house advice research team by providing research and consulting services and tools for employed and aligned financial advisers, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all