An industry super fund has announced it is expanding its in-house financial advice offering with a new service model, and will begin recruiting for 30 specialist adviser roles next week.
Cbus has said it launched a new financial advice service model that is “underpinned by a unique performance planning framework” and aligns with its commitment to provide services in the best interests of its members.
The fund will also launch an in-house “advice over the phone” service later this year.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said: “I am pleased that Cbus is taking more direct ownership of this important service for our members."
"Maximising our members' retirement outcomes is our mission – this new service will help us to help them achieve this goal.”
Cbus has held a financial planning referral service partnership with the FPA since 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all