An industry super fund has announced it is expanding its in-house financial advice offering with a new service model, and will begin recruiting for 30 specialist adviser roles next week.
Cbus has said it launched a new financial advice service model that is “underpinned by a unique performance planning framework” and aligns with its commitment to provide services in the best interests of its members.
The fund will also launch an in-house “advice over the phone” service later this year.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said: “I am pleased that Cbus is taking more direct ownership of this important service for our members."
"Maximising our members' retirement outcomes is our mission – this new service will help us to help them achieve this goal.”
Cbus has held a financial planning referral service partnership with the FPA since 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all