An industry super fund has announced it is expanding its in-house financial advice offering with a new service model, and will begin recruiting for 30 specialist adviser roles next week.
Cbus has said it launched a new financial advice service model that is “underpinned by a unique performance planning framework” and aligns with its commitment to provide services in the best interests of its members.
The fund will also launch an in-house “advice over the phone” service later this year.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said: “I am pleased that Cbus is taking more direct ownership of this important service for our members."
"Maximising our members' retirement outcomes is our mission – this new service will help us to help them achieve this goal.”
Cbus has held a financial planning referral service partnership with the FPA since 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all