An industry super fund has announced it is expanding its in-house financial advice offering with a new service model, and will begin recruiting for 30 specialist adviser roles next week.
Cbus has said it launched a new financial advice service model that is “underpinned by a unique performance planning framework” and aligns with its commitment to provide services in the best interests of its members.
The fund will also launch an in-house “advice over the phone” service later this year.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said: “I am pleased that Cbus is taking more direct ownership of this important service for our members."
"Maximising our members' retirement outcomes is our mission – this new service will help us to help them achieve this goal.”
Cbus has held a financial planning referral service partnership with the FPA since 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all