Netwealth has teamed up with investment manager Beulah Capital to develop private-label deals for two self-licensed advice firms.
In a statement, the non-institutionally-owned platform provider said that as part of the deal, Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors will have access to a suite of SMAs managed by Beulah Capital.
Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said: “We are really pleased to be working with Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors, who are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency, but more importantly, better client outcomes.
“Both groups will also benefit from the investment expertise of Beulah Capital which continues to work closely with boutique IFA groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients.”
Netwealth said it now supports eight private-label relationships, and will be launching more in the coming months. The firm also recently surpassed $9 billion in funds under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all