Netwealth has teamed up with investment manager Beulah Capital to develop private-label deals for two self-licensed advice firms.
In a statement, the non-institutionally-owned platform provider said that as part of the deal, Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors will have access to a suite of SMAs managed by Beulah Capital.
Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said: “We are really pleased to be working with Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors, who are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency, but more importantly, better client outcomes.
“Both groups will also benefit from the investment expertise of Beulah Capital which continues to work closely with boutique IFA groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients.”
Netwealth said it now supports eight private-label relationships, and will be launching more in the coming months. The firm also recently surpassed $9 billion in funds under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all