Netwealth has teamed up with investment manager Beulah Capital to develop private-label deals for two self-licensed advice firms.
In a statement, the non-institutionally-owned platform provider said that as part of the deal, Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors will have access to a suite of SMAs managed by Beulah Capital.
Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said: “We are really pleased to be working with Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors, who are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency, but more importantly, better client outcomes.
“Both groups will also benefit from the investment expertise of Beulah Capital which continues to work closely with boutique IFA groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients.”
Netwealth said it now supports eight private-label relationships, and will be launching more in the coming months. The firm also recently surpassed $9 billion in funds under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all