Netwealth has teamed up with investment manager Beulah Capital to develop private-label deals for two self-licensed advice firms.
In a statement, the non-institutionally-owned platform provider said that as part of the deal, Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors will have access to a suite of SMAs managed by Beulah Capital.
Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said: “We are really pleased to be working with Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors, who are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency, but more importantly, better client outcomes.
“Both groups will also benefit from the investment expertise of Beulah Capital which continues to work closely with boutique IFA groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients.”
Netwealth said it now supports eight private-label relationships, and will be launching more in the coming months. The firm also recently surpassed $9 billion in funds under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all