Netwealth has teamed up with investment manager Beulah Capital to develop private-label deals for two self-licensed advice firms.
In a statement, the non-institutionally-owned platform provider said that as part of the deal, Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors will have access to a suite of SMAs managed by Beulah Capital.
Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine said: “We are really pleased to be working with Choice Capital and Ashfords Wealth Advisors, who are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency, but more importantly, better client outcomes.
“Both groups will also benefit from the investment expertise of Beulah Capital which continues to work closely with boutique IFA groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients.”
Netwealth said it now supports eight private-label relationships, and will be launching more in the coming months. The firm also recently surpassed $9 billion in funds under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all