Robo-adviser QuietGrowth has unveiled a new feature allowing clients to modify their personal circumstances, receive a new statement of advice (SOA) and change their portfolio's risk tolerance at no extra charge.
According to a statement, the new feature, together with the 'multiple portfolios' feature introduced last month, provides investors – and, potentially, financial advisory firms – with an efficient and flexible way to manage changing investment risk exposure on an ongoing basis.
Clients will be able to update the risk tolerance of multiple risk portfolios once per month, the statement said.
QuietGrowth chief executive Dilip Sankarreddy said the new feature will allow clients to receive an online updated SOA for free.
"It will be simpler and more cost-effective for the client to regularly update their personal circumstances and adopt an investment program that is in line with their evolving financial situation and goals," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all