Boutique financial services licensee Beulah Capital has partnered with software and CRM provider PractiFI and adopted its Salesforce-influenced fintech platform.
Beulah operations manager Nick Power said the PractiFI platform will enable Beulah Capital to adapt easily to the rapid pace of fintech change in the marketplace.
"We're implementing PractiFI because we know it will grow with us on our journey," Mr Power said.
"Traditional financial planning has not always been able to keep pace with client expectations.
"We don't know what the next generation of apps will bring, so we need a platform that lets us adapt easily."
PractiFI founder Glenn Elliot said he is impressed with Beulah's unique business model.
"If you're growing a business in financial services, you just don't know what you might want to integrate or automate next," Mr Elliott said.
"PractiFI allows Beulah to scale adaptively while relieving the cost and pressure of the regulatory environment.
"We're looking forward to a long and productive relationship with Beulah," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all