OneVue has partnered with New York-based ARK Investment Management by adding its international equity separately managed accounts (SMAs) to OneVue's Luminous platform.
According to a statement, ARK is an investment manager offering global thematic strategies that capitalise on investment opportunities created by disruptive innovation.
Some of ARK's current investment offerings include industrial innovation, next generation internet, the genomic revolution, 3D printing, Israel innovative technology, and an overall disruptive innovation strategy, the statement said.
OneVue said its partnership with ARK will enable Australian investors and advisers to access global equity portfolios focused solely on disruptive innovations with high-growth potential.
"We wanted to offer something that genuinely gives domestic investors access to innovations and sectors that are making a difference across generations," said OneVue's head of product, Brett Marsh.
ARK chief executive Catherine Wood said innovation is changing the way we live and should be reflected in how we invest.
"An acceleration in the pace of innovation makes it more challenging for traditional analysts to accurately assess industries and companies, and for benchmarks to adjust," she said.
"Our strategy is to find and invest in the companies that are poised to transform economic sectors and the global economy."
OneVue launched an international equities capability for its separately managed accounts (SMA) service on its Luminous platform back in April.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all