Sterling Publishing has appointed a new editor to head up the editorial team at ifa and continue to drive the direction of the title while championing the growth of the IFA sector.
Linda Santacruz has been named editor, replacing Alice Uribe who has moved on to a new role in another industry.
Ms Santacruz started out at ifa as a journalist in June 2015 before moving up to features editor in January. She has several years of journalism experience, having previously worked as a business reporter across a number of US-based daily newspapers.
Sterling Publishing head of wealth Russell Stephenson said: "Linda is an experienced journalist, who will continue to drive ifa as the leading source of news, analysis and information for Australia's financial advice sector."
"She understands the industry, and is a passionate advocate for IFAs."
"I'm so excited for this new challenge," Ms Santacruz said. "IFA is such an important sector of the market. I look forward to continue working with stakeholders and advisers in making their voices heard."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all