Sterling Publishing has appointed a new editor to head up the editorial team at ifa and continue to drive the direction of the title while championing the growth of the IFA sector.
Linda Santacruz has been named editor, replacing Alice Uribe who has moved on to a new role in another industry.
Ms Santacruz started out at ifa as a journalist in June 2015 before moving up to features editor in January. She has several years of journalism experience, having previously worked as a business reporter across a number of US-based daily newspapers.
Sterling Publishing head of wealth Russell Stephenson said: "Linda is an experienced journalist, who will continue to drive ifa as the leading source of news, analysis and information for Australia's financial advice sector."
"She understands the industry, and is a passionate advocate for IFAs."
"I'm so excited for this new challenge," Ms Santacruz said. "IFA is such an important sector of the market. I look forward to continue working with stakeholders and advisers in making their voices heard."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all