Accounting and advice firm BCB Financial Planning has joined non-institutionally-owned dealer group GPS Wealth as a way to foster a new path for growth for the former BT-aligned practice.
In a statement, BCB director Adam Chalk said the group's decision to switch to GPS Wealth was driven by a desire to partner with a like-minded licensee for the long term and work with a licensee that has the resources, experience and desire to help practices grow.
"[GPS Wealth's] client-centric advice philosophy is completely aligned to our way of thinking and it's backed by a suite of effective client engagement, practice management and advice tools, and a team that's fully committed to doing whatever it takes to help advisers build and run successful businesses," Mr Chalk said.
"BCB Financial Planning has an extremely compelling proposition for accountants who want to offer professional strategic advice to their clients but, importantly, we now have the tools to clearly articulate and demonstrate the value we can deliver."
GPS director Greg Holman said: "BCB Financial Planning is already a very successful financial planning practice and we're excited to partner with Adam and the team to take the business to the next level.
"We believe that our award-winning client engagement tools, coaching, systems and support will help BCB Financial Planning grow further."
In May, BCB, affiliated with BCB Accountants and Business Advisors, also entered a formal referral arrangement with accounting and tax specialists J & C Accountants, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all