AMP Capital and BetaShares have launched Australia's first actively-managed global listed infrastructure securities and global listed property securities exchange-traded managed funds on the ASX, according to a statement.
Investors can now buy the AMP Capital Global Listed Infrastructure Securities Fund (Unhedged) (Managed Fund) (GLIN) and the AMP Capital Global Property Securities Fund (Unhedged) (Managed Fund) (RENT).
GLIN provides access to a global infrastructure strategy, which has been offered in an unlisted fund, while RENT provides access to a global portfolio of real estate investment trusts and listed property securities and is focused on Europe, the Americas and the Asia Pacific, the statement said.
The funds are the first to be launched under the alliance between AMP Capital and BetaShares.
AMP Capital head of SMSF and self-directed wealth Tim Keegan said: "Investors will be able to access a full portfolio of diversified exposure in just one trade."
"Both these funds give investors exposure outside of the Australian market in asset classes that have historically been proven performers when interest rates are low," he said.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said: "We expect to see heightened interest in these funds as more investors are made aware of the benefits of including them in their portfolios such as easy access and management, liquidity and diversification."
A third fund, the AMP Capital Dynamic Markets Fund (Hedge Fund), is expected to be launched in coming weeks, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all