AMP Capital and BetaShares have launched Australia's first actively-managed global listed infrastructure securities and global listed property securities exchange-traded managed funds on the ASX, according to a statement.
Investors can now buy the AMP Capital Global Listed Infrastructure Securities Fund (Unhedged) (Managed Fund) (GLIN) and the AMP Capital Global Property Securities Fund (Unhedged) (Managed Fund) (RENT).
GLIN provides access to a global infrastructure strategy, which has been offered in an unlisted fund, while RENT provides access to a global portfolio of real estate investment trusts and listed property securities and is focused on Europe, the Americas and the Asia Pacific, the statement said.
The funds are the first to be launched under the alliance between AMP Capital and BetaShares.
AMP Capital head of SMSF and self-directed wealth Tim Keegan said: "Investors will be able to access a full portfolio of diversified exposure in just one trade."
"Both these funds give investors exposure outside of the Australian market in asset classes that have historically been proven performers when interest rates are low," he said.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said: "We expect to see heightened interest in these funds as more investors are made aware of the benefits of including them in their portfolios such as easy access and management, liquidity and diversification."
A third fund, the AMP Capital Dynamic Markets Fund (Hedge Fund), is expected to be launched in coming weeks, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all