Advisor director of Wealth Planning Partners Amanda Cassar has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000 for The Hunger Project (THP).
As part of the campaign, Ms Cassar plans to go to Ethiopia with The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion program.
"Last year I signed up on a fundraising journey with THP and had to raise a minimum of $10,000. I had to cover my all my ground costs and headed off on an adventure to Uganda for The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion Program. This year I've decided to do it all again, and will be heading to Ethiopia in November," Ms Cassar said.
"I again need to raise a minimum of $10,000 for THP and have just kicked off my latest campaign."
THP aims to eradicate hunger by 2030 and pioneer sustainable, grassroots, women-centred strategies, advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all