Advisor director of Wealth Planning Partners Amanda Cassar has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000 for The Hunger Project (THP).
As part of the campaign, Ms Cassar plans to go to Ethiopia with The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion program.
"Last year I signed up on a fundraising journey with THP and had to raise a minimum of $10,000. I had to cover my all my ground costs and headed off on an adventure to Uganda for The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion Program. This year I've decided to do it all again, and will be heading to Ethiopia in November," Ms Cassar said.
"I again need to raise a minimum of $10,000 for THP and have just kicked off my latest campaign."
THP aims to eradicate hunger by 2030 and pioneer sustainable, grassroots, women-centred strategies, advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all