Advisor director of Wealth Planning Partners Amanda Cassar has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000 for The Hunger Project (THP).
As part of the campaign, Ms Cassar plans to go to Ethiopia with The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion program.
"Last year I signed up on a fundraising journey with THP and had to raise a minimum of $10,000. I had to cover my all my ground costs and headed off on an adventure to Uganda for The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion Program. This year I've decided to do it all again, and will be heading to Ethiopia in November," Ms Cassar said.
"I again need to raise a minimum of $10,000 for THP and have just kicked off my latest campaign."
THP aims to eradicate hunger by 2030 and pioneer sustainable, grassroots, women-centred strategies, advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Reinsurer backs ANZ’s OneCare upgradeBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- view all