Advisor director of Wealth Planning Partners Amanda Cassar has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000 for The Hunger Project (THP).
As part of the campaign, Ms Cassar plans to go to Ethiopia with The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion program.
"Last year I signed up on a fundraising journey with THP and had to raise a minimum of $10,000. I had to cover my all my ground costs and headed off on an adventure to Uganda for The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion Program. This year I've decided to do it all again, and will be heading to Ethiopia in November," Ms Cassar said.
"I again need to raise a minimum of $10,000 for THP and have just kicked off my latest campaign."
THP aims to eradicate hunger by 2030 and pioneer sustainable, grassroots, women-centred strategies, advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all