Advisor director of Wealth Planning Partners Amanda Cassar has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000 for The Hunger Project (THP).
As part of the campaign, Ms Cassar plans to go to Ethiopia with The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion program.
"Last year I signed up on a fundraising journey with THP and had to raise a minimum of $10,000. I had to cover my all my ground costs and headed off on an adventure to Uganda for The Business Chicks Leadership and Immersion Program. This year I've decided to do it all again, and will be heading to Ethiopia in November," Ms Cassar said.
"I again need to raise a minimum of $10,000 for THP and have just kicked off my latest campaign."
THP aims to eradicate hunger by 2030 and pioneer sustainable, grassroots, women-centred strategies, advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all