ETF provider BetaShares has launched the firm's Asset Allocation and ETF Model Portfolio service for its financial adviser clients.
The service comprises a modular set of solutions, including strategic asset allocation (SAA), dynamic asset allocation (DAA), model portfolios, and managed risk and income model portfolios, BetaShares said in a statement.
The performance of the model portfolios will be tracked, and model allocations will be adjusted on a quarterly basis as asset valuations and projected returns change accordingly, the statement said.
BetaShares added that each portfolio set has been developed for five different risk profiles, so advisers can choose between a conservative portfolio, a moderate portfolio, a balanced portfolio, a growth portfolio and a high-growth portfolio.
The firm's director of institutional business and national accounts, Vinnie Wadhera, said BetaShares spent considerable time seeking feedback from existing adviser clients in developing the service.
"There was a strong acknowledgement that a simple SAA-only model portfolio simply ignored numerous other investment premia," he said.
"The feedback led us to develop a modular service whereby an adviser can use as little or as much as they require.
"This can range from advisers using the SAA or DAA as an input for their own investment committee decisions, all the way through to utilising our fully implemented model portfolios."
Advisers will also receive a comprehensive quarterly report, face-to-face support, digital assets, and be invited to regular, interactive webinars, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all