Centrepoint Alliance has rebranded its various businesses together under the one umbrella as part of moves to simplify its business structure.
According to a statement, Centrepoint Alliance's businesses will now operate as a single brand with related sub-brands.
Associated Advisory Practices will be renamed Centrepoint Alliance Licensee Solutions, while Alliance Wealth and Professional Investment Services will be known as Centrepoint Alliance Financial Advice, the statement said.
Also, Centrepoint Alliance Lending and Centrepoint Alliance Premium Funding will combine to become Centrepoint Alliance Lending Solutions, while Centrepoint Alliance Investment Solutions will house Ventura, vMAPS, and platform solutions.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said Centrepoint is well-positioned to take leadership in the industry and set new standards of service for its clients.
"This newly simplified structure gives our advisers and brokers easier access to our technology, research, training, and investment solutions, particularly for those who operate across multiple business lines," Mr de Zwart said.
"That makes it easier for advisers and brokers to lead their business and focus on their clients, which ultimately results in better outcomes for all."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all