Centrepoint Alliance has rebranded its various businesses together under the one umbrella as part of moves to simplify its business structure.
According to a statement, Centrepoint Alliance's businesses will now operate as a single brand with related sub-brands.
Associated Advisory Practices will be renamed Centrepoint Alliance Licensee Solutions, while Alliance Wealth and Professional Investment Services will be known as Centrepoint Alliance Financial Advice, the statement said.
Also, Centrepoint Alliance Lending and Centrepoint Alliance Premium Funding will combine to become Centrepoint Alliance Lending Solutions, while Centrepoint Alliance Investment Solutions will house Ventura, vMAPS, and platform solutions.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said Centrepoint is well-positioned to take leadership in the industry and set new standards of service for its clients.
"This newly simplified structure gives our advisers and brokers easier access to our technology, research, training, and investment solutions, particularly for those who operate across multiple business lines," Mr de Zwart said.
"That makes it easier for advisers and brokers to lead their business and focus on their clients, which ultimately results in better outcomes for all."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all