Centrepoint Alliance has rebranded its various businesses together under the one umbrella as part of moves to simplify its business structure.
According to a statement, Centrepoint Alliance's businesses will now operate as a single brand with related sub-brands.
Associated Advisory Practices will be renamed Centrepoint Alliance Licensee Solutions, while Alliance Wealth and Professional Investment Services will be known as Centrepoint Alliance Financial Advice, the statement said.
Also, Centrepoint Alliance Lending and Centrepoint Alliance Premium Funding will combine to become Centrepoint Alliance Lending Solutions, while Centrepoint Alliance Investment Solutions will house Ventura, vMAPS, and platform solutions.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said Centrepoint is well-positioned to take leadership in the industry and set new standards of service for its clients.
"This newly simplified structure gives our advisers and brokers easier access to our technology, research, training, and investment solutions, particularly for those who operate across multiple business lines," Mr de Zwart said.
"That makes it easier for advisers and brokers to lead their business and focus on their clients, which ultimately results in better outcomes for all."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all