Centrepoint Alliance has rebranded its various businesses together under the one umbrella as part of moves to simplify its business structure.
According to a statement, Centrepoint Alliance's businesses will now operate as a single brand with related sub-brands.
Associated Advisory Practices will be renamed Centrepoint Alliance Licensee Solutions, while Alliance Wealth and Professional Investment Services will be known as Centrepoint Alliance Financial Advice, the statement said.
Also, Centrepoint Alliance Lending and Centrepoint Alliance Premium Funding will combine to become Centrepoint Alliance Lending Solutions, while Centrepoint Alliance Investment Solutions will house Ventura, vMAPS, and platform solutions.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said Centrepoint is well-positioned to take leadership in the industry and set new standards of service for its clients.
"This newly simplified structure gives our advisers and brokers easier access to our technology, research, training, and investment solutions, particularly for those who operate across multiple business lines," Mr de Zwart said.
"That makes it easier for advisers and brokers to lead their business and focus on their clients, which ultimately results in better outcomes for all."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all