Cloud-based financial planning software provider Adviser Intelligence has finalised a multimillion-dollar deal to expand the business.
Privately-owned investment technology firm Avocado Consulting has come on board for a capital funding and partnership arrangement that will allow Adviser Intelligence to fast track expansion of the core Adviser Intelligence integrated advice and CRM technology, according to a statement.
"We are delighted to have found in Avocado a partner with the right 'can do' cultural fit and which shares our vision of being a pre-eminent source of transformative financial advice technology," Adviser Intelligence chief executive Jacqui Henderson said.
"By unlocking the transformative power of smart personal financial advice, I believe we can make a real social impact, along the way enhancing the advice industry and the financial education of clients."
Gerardo Barranquero, chief executive of Avocado, said the partnership was an opportunity to participate in the rapid evolution of digital financial advice.
"We are pleased to partner with Adviser Intelligence in the next phase of its business. We expect and look forward to supporting Jacqui and her team to continue revolutionising the financial planning sector with intelligent and intuitive advice solutions," Mr Barranquero said.
"One of the standout features of the [Adviser Intelligence] leadership team is the uniquely high calibre of financial technology leaders, who also happen to be female. In an industry dominated by men, it's refreshing to see pioneering women leading in the financial technology space."
Avocado has successfully delivered proven development and technology innovation to the banking, finance, telecommunications and government industries, valued at over $560 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all