Platform provider Hub24 has announced the addition of the FQ Global Alternative Return Fund.
The fund, managed by First Quadrant (FQ), is a liquid alternative fund with a minimum investment of $25,000. It was launched in 2014.
First Quadrant managing partner and chief investment officer Max Darnell said he was pleased with Hub24's responsiveness to growing interest in "alternative sources of non-equity return".
"Diversification is a strong theme currently resonating with investors at a time when equity markets are near all-time highs, and bonds and cash yields are uninspiring."
Mr Darnell said the current interest in liquid alternatives is a result of an environment in which returns generated by other major asset classes are "limited".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all