Platform provider Hub24 has announced the addition of the FQ Global Alternative Return Fund.
The fund, managed by First Quadrant (FQ), is a liquid alternative fund with a minimum investment of $25,000. It was launched in 2014.
First Quadrant managing partner and chief investment officer Max Darnell said he was pleased with Hub24's responsiveness to growing interest in "alternative sources of non-equity return".
"Diversification is a strong theme currently resonating with investors at a time when equity markets are near all-time highs, and bonds and cash yields are uninspiring."
Mr Darnell said the current interest in liquid alternatives is a result of an environment in which returns generated by other major asset classes are "limited".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all