Platform provider Hub24 has announced the addition of the FQ Global Alternative Return Fund.
The fund, managed by First Quadrant (FQ), is a liquid alternative fund with a minimum investment of $25,000. It was launched in 2014.
First Quadrant managing partner and chief investment officer Max Darnell said he was pleased with Hub24's responsiveness to growing interest in "alternative sources of non-equity return".
"Diversification is a strong theme currently resonating with investors at a time when equity markets are near all-time highs, and bonds and cash yields are uninspiring."
Mr Darnell said the current interest in liquid alternatives is a result of an environment in which returns generated by other major asset classes are "limited".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all