Platform provider Hub24 has announced the addition of the FQ Global Alternative Return Fund.
The fund, managed by First Quadrant (FQ), is a liquid alternative fund with a minimum investment of $25,000. It was launched in 2014.
First Quadrant managing partner and chief investment officer Max Darnell said he was pleased with Hub24's responsiveness to growing interest in "alternative sources of non-equity return".
"Diversification is a strong theme currently resonating with investors at a time when equity markets are near all-time highs, and bonds and cash yields are uninspiring."
Mr Darnell said the current interest in liquid alternatives is a result of an environment in which returns generated by other major asset classes are "limited".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all