Platform provider Hub24 has announced the addition of the FQ Global Alternative Return Fund.
The fund, managed by First Quadrant (FQ), is a liquid alternative fund with a minimum investment of $25,000. It was launched in 2014.
First Quadrant managing partner and chief investment officer Max Darnell said he was pleased with Hub24's responsiveness to growing interest in "alternative sources of non-equity return".
"Diversification is a strong theme currently resonating with investors at a time when equity markets are near all-time highs, and bonds and cash yields are uninspiring."
Mr Darnell said the current interest in liquid alternatives is a result of an environment in which returns generated by other major asset classes are "limited".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all