SuiteBox, a mobile office solution for the financial services industry, has appointed a former AIG Life Australia boss as its new chairman.
David Whyte formerly led American International Group's (AIG's) life operations in Australia and New Zealand, and served on the boards of Fidelity Life and Southern Response Earthquake Services Ltd, a Crown-owned entity.
He is a Chartered Member of the NZ Institute of Directors, and serves on a number of privately owned financial services organisations' boards.
"With our planned geographical expansion and user-growth plans, SuiteBox management and founders believe that an experienced board is critical in providing sage guidance and direction to our growth-focused strategy. I'm delighted that David has agreed to chair SuiteBox's board and also to have Craig's corporate advisory skills on the board," SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said.
Craig Anderson has also been appointed to the board of directors.
Mr Anderson is a securities and property investor, and a specialist in insurance risk assessment for listed securities' offers and IPO's.
He is the founder and former managing director of DUAL NZ, and prior to that was general manager of QBE's corporate and specialist risks division NZ.
"Financial services professionals, such as financial advisers, mortgage brokers, accountants and insurance providers, face challenges on multiple fronts, but we're convinced that the best businesses will not only survive, but thrive. By embracing technology and innovation, financial services professionals have the opportunity to create truly mobile virtual meetings between themselves and their clients, and SuiteBox is excited to be at the forefront of delivering mobile office solutions globally," Mr Dunbar said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all