A fintech firm for capital markets has launched a new system that will give advisers institutional-level trading capabilities they can't currently access in Australia.
Dion Global's TCPro allows advisers to engage with multi-asset trading capabilities; sophisticated order-management tools; customisable screens with single-stock, pairs, basket and sector views in real time; and superior market data that can be integrated into trading decisions.
"What we're providing is the tools small and medium outfits need to compete against the big guys," said David Bowles, Dion Global's regional director Australia and New Zealand.
"Clients will often take the advice and then go and trade themselves – TCPro takes that business back by giving advisers a branded mobile and desktop solution that's as good as or better than the retail trading websites, where clients can see their whole portfolio and manage it alongside their adviser."
Retail investors will be able to access the platform through participating brokers, several of whom have TCPro in beta testing now and will be rolling the system out before the end of financial year.
The full suite of capabilities is available on mobile as well, so investors can track and trade their portfolios on the go.
"The solutions like IRESS are super-expensive and just don't deliver that extra piece that drags business back to the dealer group. It's a one-stop shop where the client gets everything they need from the adviser or broker," Mr Bowles said.
The system also offers compliance and audit reporting, removing complexity from maintaining and communicating audit trails.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all