Centrepoint's managed account solution, vMAPs, has partnered with two asset managers, Dimensional and Russell Investments, in releasing a new range of investment models.
According to a statement, Centrepoint's new investment models will complement its existing Ventura Ibbotson models.
The range of solutions from the three asset managers is designed to support advisers in providing leading investment solutions for their clients and to reduce the back-office burden for advisers, the statement said.
"The investment models are underpinned by the internationally recognised managed account technology provider Praemium," Centrepoint's group executive for investment solutions, Mat Walker, said.
"This will assist advisers to deliver client investment objectives and support an increase in adviser engagement with their clients in terms of lifestyle goals and strategy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all