Centrepoint's managed account solution, vMAPs, has partnered with two asset managers, Dimensional and Russell Investments, in releasing a new range of investment models.
According to a statement, Centrepoint's new investment models will complement its existing Ventura Ibbotson models.
The range of solutions from the three asset managers is designed to support advisers in providing leading investment solutions for their clients and to reduce the back-office burden for advisers, the statement said.
"The investment models are underpinned by the internationally recognised managed account technology provider Praemium," Centrepoint's group executive for investment solutions, Mat Walker, said.
"This will assist advisers to deliver client investment objectives and support an increase in adviser engagement with their clients in terms of lifestyle goals and strategy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- 12 Nov 2018Labor franking credit plan slammed by inquiry chairBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Nov 2018Finance sector rife with data breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 9 Nov 2018CBA blames industry misconduct on licenseesBy James Mitchell
- view all