Centrepoint's managed account solution, vMAPs, has partnered with two asset managers, Dimensional and Russell Investments, in releasing a new range of investment models.
According to a statement, Centrepoint's new investment models will complement its existing Ventura Ibbotson models.
The range of solutions from the three asset managers is designed to support advisers in providing leading investment solutions for their clients and to reduce the back-office burden for advisers, the statement said.
"The investment models are underpinned by the internationally recognised managed account technology provider Praemium," Centrepoint's group executive for investment solutions, Mat Walker, said.
"This will assist advisers to deliver client investment objectives and support an increase in adviser engagement with their clients in terms of lifestyle goals and strategy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all