Centrepoint's managed account solution, vMAPs, has partnered with two asset managers, Dimensional and Russell Investments, in releasing a new range of investment models.
According to a statement, Centrepoint's new investment models will complement its existing Ventura Ibbotson models.
The range of solutions from the three asset managers is designed to support advisers in providing leading investment solutions for their clients and to reduce the back-office burden for advisers, the statement said.
"The investment models are underpinned by the internationally recognised managed account technology provider Praemium," Centrepoint's group executive for investment solutions, Mat Walker, said.
"This will assist advisers to deliver client investment objectives and support an increase in adviser engagement with their clients in terms of lifestyle goals and strategy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all