Centrepoint's managed account solution, vMAPs, has partnered with two asset managers, Dimensional and Russell Investments, in releasing a new range of investment models.
According to a statement, Centrepoint's new investment models will complement its existing Ventura Ibbotson models.
The range of solutions from the three asset managers is designed to support advisers in providing leading investment solutions for their clients and to reduce the back-office burden for advisers, the statement said.
"The investment models are underpinned by the internationally recognised managed account technology provider Praemium," Centrepoint's group executive for investment solutions, Mat Walker, said.
"This will assist advisers to deliver client investment objectives and support an increase in adviser engagement with their clients in terms of lifestyle goals and strategy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all