AIA Australia has been piloting a new program catering to financial advisers who want to enhance their business value and effectiveness as business owners.
The AIA Australia Executive Wellness Program is a 12-week behavioural coaching program aimed at helping financial advisers improve their personal health and wellbeing, and is based on its own Vitality program.
Advisers are guided through the process of designing their client segmentation model, developing a client value proposition and integrating a lifestyle and wellbeing framework into their service offer, an AIA statement said.
AIA Australia's chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone said the program is designed to support financial advisers in becoming more effective at work and enjoying a healthy and happy professional and personal life.
"As a dedicated financial adviser today, it can be easy to forget your own health and wellbeing while helping clients achieve their financial wellbeing," she said.
"Financial advisory practice principals face significant challenges in running a small business, including adapting to regulatory change, new technology and competition."
The trial will continue until mid-August and will then be assessed for a potential national rollout next year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all