A financial advice business formerly licensed by Westpac has become the 7th firm to join non-aligned dealer group AdviceIQ Partners.
AdviceIQ Partners director Angus McLeod told ifa that Apollo Private Wealth principal Raymond Shing and his team had come on board recently.
As a result of the deal, AdviceIQ's funds under advice now exceed $1 billion.
"This takes us to seven Partner Firms, with one in Melbourne, two in Sydney, and four in south-east Queensland," he said.
"We intend continuing steady growth with Firms that match our existing Partner Firm profile and culture."
Mr McLeod said the group would like to add more firms, but would cap the number at between 10 and 12.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all