A financial advice business formerly licensed by Westpac has become the 7th firm to join non-aligned dealer group AdviceIQ Partners.
AdviceIQ Partners director Angus McLeod told ifa that Apollo Private Wealth principal Raymond Shing and his team had come on board recently.
As a result of the deal, AdviceIQ's funds under advice now exceed $1 billion.
"This takes us to seven Partner Firms, with one in Melbourne, two in Sydney, and four in south-east Queensland," he said.
"We intend continuing steady growth with Firms that match our existing Partner Firm profile and culture."
Mr McLeod said the group would like to add more firms, but would cap the number at between 10 and 12.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all