A financial advice business formerly licensed by Westpac has become the 7th firm to join non-aligned dealer group AdviceIQ Partners.
AdviceIQ Partners director Angus McLeod told ifa that Apollo Private Wealth principal Raymond Shing and his team had come on board recently.
As a result of the deal, AdviceIQ's funds under advice now exceed $1 billion.
"This takes us to seven Partner Firms, with one in Melbourne, two in Sydney, and four in south-east Queensland," he said.
"We intend continuing steady growth with Firms that match our existing Partner Firm profile and culture."
Mr McLeod said the group would like to add more firms, but would cap the number at between 10 and 12.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all