A financial advice business formerly licensed by Westpac has become the 7th firm to join non-aligned dealer group AdviceIQ Partners.
AdviceIQ Partners director Angus McLeod told ifa that Apollo Private Wealth principal Raymond Shing and his team had come on board recently.
As a result of the deal, AdviceIQ's funds under advice now exceed $1 billion.
"This takes us to seven Partner Firms, with one in Melbourne, two in Sydney, and four in south-east Queensland," he said.
"We intend continuing steady growth with Firms that match our existing Partner Firm profile and culture."
Mr McLeod said the group would like to add more firms, but would cap the number at between 10 and 12.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all