A financial advice business formerly licensed by Westpac has become the 7th firm to join non-aligned dealer group AdviceIQ Partners.
AdviceIQ Partners director Angus McLeod told ifa that Apollo Private Wealth principal Raymond Shing and his team had come on board recently.
As a result of the deal, AdviceIQ's funds under advice now exceed $1 billion.
"This takes us to seven Partner Firms, with one in Melbourne, two in Sydney, and four in south-east Queensland," he said.
"We intend continuing steady growth with Firms that match our existing Partner Firm profile and culture."
Mr McLeod said the group would like to add more firms, but would cap the number at between 10 and 12.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all