Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has announced it partnered with SMSF administrator Triple A Super to provide more services through its automated advice platform.
Triple A Super integrated with Ignition Wealth to add an automated solution to their administration offering, which is an effort to improve efficiency, a statement said.
Triple A recently launched Preset, an online reporting and administration service that offers business efficiencies and data accuracy for wealth advisers and accounting practices.
"Preset, Triple A's new online administration offering, has already been approved by a large number of dealer groups and IFAs," said Triple A chief executive, Brian Pedretti.
"The integration with Ignition Welah will enable advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Triple A directly into Ignition Wealth's automated advice solution for SMSFs."
Ignition Weath chief executive Mark Fordree said the partnership "provides a seamless administration and investment advice platform for SMSF administration."
"This solution is affordable, compliant and consumer-first."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all