Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has announced it partnered with SMSF administrator Triple A Super to provide more services through its automated advice platform.
Triple A Super integrated with Ignition Wealth to add an automated solution to their administration offering, which is an effort to improve efficiency, a statement said.
Triple A recently launched Preset, an online reporting and administration service that offers business efficiencies and data accuracy for wealth advisers and accounting practices.
"Preset, Triple A's new online administration offering, has already been approved by a large number of dealer groups and IFAs," said Triple A chief executive, Brian Pedretti.
"The integration with Ignition Welah will enable advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Triple A directly into Ignition Wealth's automated advice solution for SMSFs."
Ignition Weath chief executive Mark Fordree said the partnership "provides a seamless administration and investment advice platform for SMSF administration."
"This solution is affordable, compliant and consumer-first."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all