Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has announced it partnered with SMSF administrator Triple A Super to provide more services through its automated advice platform.
Triple A Super integrated with Ignition Wealth to add an automated solution to their administration offering, which is an effort to improve efficiency, a statement said.
Triple A recently launched Preset, an online reporting and administration service that offers business efficiencies and data accuracy for wealth advisers and accounting practices.
"Preset, Triple A's new online administration offering, has already been approved by a large number of dealer groups and IFAs," said Triple A chief executive, Brian Pedretti.
"The integration with Ignition Welah will enable advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Triple A directly into Ignition Wealth's automated advice solution for SMSFs."
Ignition Weath chief executive Mark Fordree said the partnership "provides a seamless administration and investment advice platform for SMSF administration."
"This solution is affordable, compliant and consumer-first."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all