Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has announced it partnered with SMSF administrator Triple A Super to provide more services through its automated advice platform.
Triple A Super integrated with Ignition Wealth to add an automated solution to their administration offering, which is an effort to improve efficiency, a statement said.
Triple A recently launched Preset, an online reporting and administration service that offers business efficiencies and data accuracy for wealth advisers and accounting practices.
"Preset, Triple A's new online administration offering, has already been approved by a large number of dealer groups and IFAs," said Triple A chief executive, Brian Pedretti.
"The integration with Ignition Welah will enable advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Triple A directly into Ignition Wealth's automated advice solution for SMSFs."
Ignition Weath chief executive Mark Fordree said the partnership "provides a seamless administration and investment advice platform for SMSF administration."
"This solution is affordable, compliant and consumer-first."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all