Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has announced it partnered with SMSF administrator Triple A Super to provide more services through its automated advice platform.
Triple A Super integrated with Ignition Wealth to add an automated solution to their administration offering, which is an effort to improve efficiency, a statement said.
Triple A recently launched Preset, an online reporting and administration service that offers business efficiencies and data accuracy for wealth advisers and accounting practices.
"Preset, Triple A's new online administration offering, has already been approved by a large number of dealer groups and IFAs," said Triple A chief executive, Brian Pedretti.
"The integration with Ignition Welah will enable advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Triple A directly into Ignition Wealth's automated advice solution for SMSFs."
Ignition Weath chief executive Mark Fordree said the partnership "provides a seamless administration and investment advice platform for SMSF administration."
"This solution is affordable, compliant and consumer-first."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all