ANZ's online trading platform E*TRADE Australia now has a new name as the bank continues to integrate elements of its business.
The bank's share trading platform will be known as ANZ Share Investing.
ANZ managing director for pensions and investments, Peter Mullin, said, "This is an important change for us as it brings our online share trading platform into the ANZ fold.
"ANZ has a strong brand that is widely recognised and trusted among our customers, so it makes sense to move this platform under that banner.
"While this is an important change, customers will continue to access the same trading tools, investment options and services they did under the E*TRADE Australia brand," he said.
E*TRADE was launched in Australia in 1998 and was the first Australian online broker to introduce fully automated straight-through processing, which meant customers' orders were among the first to market. E*TRADE became a wholly-owned subsidiary of ANZ in June 2007.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all