OpenMarkets has developed a full integration with financial planning software application Xplan as part of an expansion of its third-party network.
According to a statement, the integration lets advisers access client transactions and holding information directly from Xplan.
This removes the need for advisers to key in the data themselves, and is part of an overall drive to bring greater efficiency to users, the statement said.
OpenMarkets chief executive Rick Klink said the Xplan development is a natural evolution.
"Today we have the technology to remove this redundancy and OpenMarkets will continue to integrate with other leading software providers," Mr Kink said.
"It solves one of the most common issues experienced by advisers – the duplications and double-keying of data between platforms."
OpenMarkets also currently provides data feeds to Class Super, Sharesight, Praemium and Adviser Logic.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all