OpenMarkets has developed a full integration with financial planning software application Xplan as part of an expansion of its third-party network.
According to a statement, the integration lets advisers access client transactions and holding information directly from Xplan.
This removes the need for advisers to key in the data themselves, and is part of an overall drive to bring greater efficiency to users, the statement said.
OpenMarkets chief executive Rick Klink said the Xplan development is a natural evolution.
"Today we have the technology to remove this redundancy and OpenMarkets will continue to integrate with other leading software providers," Mr Kink said.
"It solves one of the most common issues experienced by advisers – the duplications and double-keying of data between platforms."
OpenMarkets also currently provides data feeds to Class Super, Sharesight, Praemium and Adviser Logic.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Mar 2019NAB responds to Hayne recommendationsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Allianz Retire+ launches first productBy Eliot Hastie
- view all