Money management platform Moneysoft will offer a more flexible, cost-effective alternative to its original personal financial management tool in the third quarter of this year.
In a statement, the firm said Moneysoft Lite will cater to growing client demand, offering new and enhanced functionality, such as an intuitive interface to guide users and the ability to deliver bespoke reports and share data.
The tool will also feature the ability to automatically gather and consolidate account balance data from multiple sources, including bank and superannuation accounts, the statement said.
Moneysoft head of operations Jon Shaw said the tool will also feature an opportunity identification tool which shows advisers exactly where and how clients can benefit from more comprehensive, cashflow-based advice.
"Moneysoft Lite will help advisers capitalise on the mounting interest in saving, budgeting and cashflow management while lifting client engagement and satisfaction," Mr Shaw said.
"Not only can advisers gain a complete understanding of their clients' financial situation and behaviour but they can efficiently deliver cashflow as a service and, by doing so, diversify their revenue, reach new advice audiences and drive growth."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all