Money management platform Moneysoft will offer a more flexible, cost-effective alternative to its original personal financial management tool in the third quarter of this year.
In a statement, the firm said Moneysoft Lite will cater to growing client demand, offering new and enhanced functionality, such as an intuitive interface to guide users and the ability to deliver bespoke reports and share data.
The tool will also feature the ability to automatically gather and consolidate account balance data from multiple sources, including bank and superannuation accounts, the statement said.
Moneysoft head of operations Jon Shaw said the tool will also feature an opportunity identification tool which shows advisers exactly where and how clients can benefit from more comprehensive, cashflow-based advice.
"Moneysoft Lite will help advisers capitalise on the mounting interest in saving, budgeting and cashflow management while lifting client engagement and satisfaction," Mr Shaw said.
"Not only can advisers gain a complete understanding of their clients' financial situation and behaviour but they can efficiently deliver cashflow as a service and, by doing so, diversify their revenue, reach new advice audiences and drive growth."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all