A former ANZ advice executive has joined Elders Financial Planning as its chief executive as the company pursues referral relationships with industry superannuation funds.
Tony Beaven, who was most recently manager of advice solutions at ANZ Private Bank QLD, WA, SA, NT joined in January this year, with the company making an announcement in April.
According to an Elders Financial Planning (Elders FP) statement, Mr Beaven will be a "valuable asset for the current transformational change currently taking place across the Elders Financial Services business".
Prior to his position at ANZ, Mr Beaven was regional manager for Queensland AMP Horizons Financial Planning and spent time at Suncorp and Lloyds Banking Group in the UK.
At the same time, Elders FP said it is "enhancing referral networks" for its financial advisers by "forging referral relationships with major industry funds".
Elders FP general manager for financial services, Liz Ryan, said the company was committed to continually innovating processes.
"The addition of Tony to our leadership team brings new ideas and experiences, and opportunities as to how we can improve," Ms Ryan said.
"Tony's wide experience across financial services will bring another depth of knowledge to our financial planning team and will be instrumental in driving transformational change that adds value to our clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all