A Brisbane-based risk management firm has announced it has joined risk specialist dealer group Bombora Advice, following changes to the firm's brand.
In a statement, Anthem Risk Management said it changed its logo and marketing profile at the start of the year.
The firm's founder and principal, David Murphy, said he hopes his goals and aspirations for the company will now be realised with its joining the Bombora network.
"Bombora is a unique collective of highly respected risk advice businesses and a framework that encourages a collegiate sharing of knowledge, experiences and expertise," he said.
Bombora founder Wayne Handley said he was "especially pleased" that Mr Murphy had joined the group, adding that his commitment to personal growth and to the broader profession made him an ideal cultural fit.
Mr Murphy founded Anthem Risk Management in July 2007. He said the majority of new business has come from referral partnerships with accounting practices.
"I take great pride in my reputation as a risk specialist and for being called up by a growing number of accounting practices to provide their clients with professional guidance and options to address their personal and business protection, survivorship, intergenerational wealth transfer and succession objectives," he said.
"There is nothing more gratifying than a referral from a satisfied accountant client to another accounting group."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 05:37Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- view all