Software provider Rubik Financial has partnered with financial services group MyState in helping to transform their digital banking offering.
Rubik will transform MyState's digital channels and customer experience by allowing customers to access all their products from any device via any operating system, and at any time of their choosing, according to a statement to the ASX.
Rubik's chief executive, Iain Dunstan, said the firm is committed to partnering with banking clients such as MyState in offering 'world-class' products and solutions.
"While these customers continue to demand more from their digital experience, our expertise lies in helping our clients to navigate the complexities and deliver on their digital strategy which in turn drives growth and profitability," Mr Dunstan said.
MyState chief executive Melos Sulicich said that working with Rubik on its digital offering will allow the firm to give the best possible customer experience.
"We believe the ability to offer a consistent digital experience will ensure we're able to not only modernise our platform, but more importantly provide better engagement between our people and our customers," Mr Sulicich said.
The offering is expected to go live in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018Restrictions to be placed on pension loan adviceBy Reporter
- 14 Jun 2018Adviser misconduct penalties likely to increase: Moody’sBy Reporter
- view all