Software provider Rubik Financial has partnered with financial services group MyState in helping to transform their digital banking offering.
Rubik will transform MyState's digital channels and customer experience by allowing customers to access all their products from any device via any operating system, and at any time of their choosing, according to a statement to the ASX.
Rubik's chief executive, Iain Dunstan, said the firm is committed to partnering with banking clients such as MyState in offering 'world-class' products and solutions.
"While these customers continue to demand more from their digital experience, our expertise lies in helping our clients to navigate the complexities and deliver on their digital strategy which in turn drives growth and profitability," Mr Dunstan said.
MyState chief executive Melos Sulicich said that working with Rubik on its digital offering will allow the firm to give the best possible customer experience.
"We believe the ability to offer a consistent digital experience will ensure we're able to not only modernise our platform, but more importantly provide better engagement between our people and our customers," Mr Sulicich said.
The offering is expected to go live in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all