SMA platform Praemium has launched a new managed accounts solution for a dealer group with a national footprint.
According to a statement, the solution is available through Futuro Financial Services subsidiary Sterling Managed Investments, and will enable Futuro advisers and their clients access to diversified portfolios managed by specialist investment managers.
"Praemium is well known to our adviser network as a pioneer in managed accounts," said Futuro managing director Paul Kelly.
"It was very important to our advisers that we partner with a platform provider who is well established and highly reputable."
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said: "We are excited to be working with Futuro and are enthusiastic about helping them deliver superior client outcomes via our managed accounts platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all