SMA platform Praemium has launched a new managed accounts solution for a dealer group with a national footprint.
According to a statement, the solution is available through Futuro Financial Services subsidiary Sterling Managed Investments, and will enable Futuro advisers and their clients access to diversified portfolios managed by specialist investment managers.
"Praemium is well known to our adviser network as a pioneer in managed accounts," said Futuro managing director Paul Kelly.
"It was very important to our advisers that we partner with a platform provider who is well established and highly reputable."
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said: "We are excited to be working with Futuro and are enthusiastic about helping them deliver superior client outcomes via our managed accounts platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all