SMA platform Praemium has launched a new managed accounts solution for a dealer group with a national footprint.
According to a statement, the solution is available through Futuro Financial Services subsidiary Sterling Managed Investments, and will enable Futuro advisers and their clients access to diversified portfolios managed by specialist investment managers.
"Praemium is well known to our adviser network as a pioneer in managed accounts," said Futuro managing director Paul Kelly.
"It was very important to our advisers that we partner with a platform provider who is well established and highly reputable."
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said: "We are excited to be working with Futuro and are enthusiastic about helping them deliver superior client outcomes via our managed accounts platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all