SMA platform Praemium has launched a new managed accounts solution for a dealer group with a national footprint.
According to a statement, the solution is available through Futuro Financial Services subsidiary Sterling Managed Investments, and will enable Futuro advisers and their clients access to diversified portfolios managed by specialist investment managers.
"Praemium is well known to our adviser network as a pioneer in managed accounts," said Futuro managing director Paul Kelly.
"It was very important to our advisers that we partner with a platform provider who is well established and highly reputable."
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said: "We are excited to be working with Futuro and are enthusiastic about helping them deliver superior client outcomes via our managed accounts platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all