SMA platform Praemium has launched a new managed accounts solution for a dealer group with a national footprint.
According to a statement, the solution is available through Futuro Financial Services subsidiary Sterling Managed Investments, and will enable Futuro advisers and their clients access to diversified portfolios managed by specialist investment managers.
"Praemium is well known to our adviser network as a pioneer in managed accounts," said Futuro managing director Paul Kelly.
"It was very important to our advisers that we partner with a platform provider who is well established and highly reputable."
Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said: "We are excited to be working with Futuro and are enthusiastic about helping them deliver superior client outcomes via our managed accounts platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all