Zurich has released a new adviser portal aimed at giving advisers new levels of visibility and efficiency when managing their portfolio.
According to a statement, the portal – named ZLife – allows users to view applications and renewals at a glance, along with transactions and account balances.
The portal also allows the downloading of forms and other documents quickly and easily from any mobile device, laptop or desktop, the statement said.
Zurich's head of retail distribution for the firm's life and investments business, Kristine Brooks, said ZLife represents a major leap forward in digital service capabilities within the life insurance sector.
"Efficiency is currently the primary focus for the majority of advisers, but the challenge has been to drive meaningful efficiencies without compromising the customer experience," Ms Brooks said.
"Increasingly we are seeing multiple support staff get involved throughout the customer life cycle, which is why the ability to easily add different users to the one adviser account is so convenient."
The new portal includes extended session timeouts and a delegation function along with a weekly summary email, with plans to evolve to a full push notification in the near future, the statement said.
ZLife replaced Zurich's Adviser Assist portal on 2 May.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all