CBA has appointed a new director to its Board of Advice Companies, which oversees four of the bank's dealer groups.
In a statement, CBA said Robert Bransby commenced his term last month on the board, which works with Commonwealth Financial Planning, BW Financial Advice, Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
Mr Bransby has 25 years of experience working with various financial services and health organisations.
He is also currently managing director of HBF Health and serves as a director of several organisations.
These include Private Healthcare Australia, International Federation of Health Plans, Members Own Health Funds, Pioneer Credit, Goldfields Money, Synergy and the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Board of Advice Companies independent chair, Anne Templeman-Jones, said: "We are delighted to welcome Rob to the Board of Advice Companies."
"His experience and skills will bring a new perspective and assist in the success of the strategy in making advice more accessible and affordable," she added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all