CBA has appointed a new director to its Board of Advice Companies, which oversees four of the bank's dealer groups.
In a statement, CBA said Robert Bransby commenced his term last month on the board, which works with Commonwealth Financial Planning, BW Financial Advice, Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
Mr Bransby has 25 years of experience working with various financial services and health organisations.
He is also currently managing director of HBF Health and serves as a director of several organisations.
These include Private Healthcare Australia, International Federation of Health Plans, Members Own Health Funds, Pioneer Credit, Goldfields Money, Synergy and the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Board of Advice Companies independent chair, Anne Templeman-Jones, said: "We are delighted to welcome Rob to the Board of Advice Companies."
"His experience and skills will bring a new perspective and assist in the success of the strategy in making advice more accessible and affordable," she added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all