CBA has appointed a new director to its Board of Advice Companies, which oversees four of the bank's dealer groups.
In a statement, CBA said Robert Bransby commenced his term last month on the board, which works with Commonwealth Financial Planning, BW Financial Advice, Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
Mr Bransby has 25 years of experience working with various financial services and health organisations.
He is also currently managing director of HBF Health and serves as a director of several organisations.
These include Private Healthcare Australia, International Federation of Health Plans, Members Own Health Funds, Pioneer Credit, Goldfields Money, Synergy and the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Board of Advice Companies independent chair, Anne Templeman-Jones, said: "We are delighted to welcome Rob to the Board of Advice Companies."
"His experience and skills will bring a new perspective and assist in the success of the strategy in making advice more accessible and affordable," she added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all