CBA has appointed a new director to its Board of Advice Companies, which oversees four of the bank's dealer groups.
In a statement, CBA said Robert Bransby commenced his term last month on the board, which works with Commonwealth Financial Planning, BW Financial Advice, Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
Mr Bransby has 25 years of experience working with various financial services and health organisations.
He is also currently managing director of HBF Health and serves as a director of several organisations.
These include Private Healthcare Australia, International Federation of Health Plans, Members Own Health Funds, Pioneer Credit, Goldfields Money, Synergy and the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Board of Advice Companies independent chair, Anne Templeman-Jones, said: "We are delighted to welcome Rob to the Board of Advice Companies."
"His experience and skills will bring a new perspective and assist in the success of the strategy in making advice more accessible and affordable," she added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all