CBA has appointed a new director to its Board of Advice Companies, which oversees four of the bank's dealer groups.
In a statement, CBA said Robert Bransby commenced his term last month on the board, which works with Commonwealth Financial Planning, BW Financial Advice, Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
Mr Bransby has 25 years of experience working with various financial services and health organisations.
He is also currently managing director of HBF Health and serves as a director of several organisations.
These include Private Healthcare Australia, International Federation of Health Plans, Members Own Health Funds, Pioneer Credit, Goldfields Money, Synergy and the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Board of Advice Companies independent chair, Anne Templeman-Jones, said: "We are delighted to welcome Rob to the Board of Advice Companies."
"His experience and skills will bring a new perspective and assist in the success of the strategy in making advice more accessible and affordable," she added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all