TAL has launched a new function allowing clients to upgrade their insurance cover online, cutting out additional paperwork both for the clients and their advisers.
According to a statement, the service, known as Cover Upgrade Express, will allow customers to quickly increase their life insurance, TPD insurance and critical illness insurance.
The service allows clients to upgrade their cover online without underwriting, and to take advantage of the guaranteed future insurability (GFI) benefit feature of their policy, the statement said.
TAL's general manager of retail distribution, Niall McConville, said GFI allows policies to be increased following life events such as buying a house, finishing a postgraduate degree or having a child.
"Clients are notified of their eligibility at policy renewal time and can action their upgrade without new evidence of health or pastimes," he said.
"It is an easy self-service online process."
Cover Upgrade Express will be available for eligible Accelerated Protection Policy customers under 55 years of age, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all